Argus West Africa Roads
Argus West Africa Roads
Conference & Exhibition
Accra, Ghana | 28 – 30 November 2017
Building strategic partnerships for the development of the region’s road industry
The inaugural Argus West Africa Roads conference and exhibition will explore upcoming infrastructure projects and opportunities for doing business in the region.
Taking place in Accra, Ghana on 28 – 30 November 2017, join leaders in the asphalt, bitumen and road construction industries as they explore the main logistical, economical and supply challenges, and the best practices to do business and move ahead in the region.
Confirmed expert speakers include:
- Collins Donker, Regional Director, Ghana Highways Authority
- Frank Ramsey Lartey, Chief Executive Officer, Platinum Seal
- Mr. Alhassan S. Tampuli, Chief Executive Officer, NPA
- Eng. W.E.O. Apatu, Chairman, ABCECG – Building Contractors Ghana
- Mathieu Lasserre, Strategic Procurement Manager, VINCI Construction
- Senyo Kwasi Hosi, Chief Executive Officer, CBOD Ghana
- Djibril Kanazoe,President and Director General, Groupe Kanazoe
- Mustapha Fasinro, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Linetrale
- Oliver Andrews, Executive Director and Chief Investment Officer, Africa Finance Corporation
- Ronnie Muthusamy, Commercial Director, Engen
- James Gooder, Vice President, Crude, Argus
- Senior representative, SMB
Network with senior officials and build long term partnerships
West Africa boasts huge potential for the bitumen and asphalt industries as road development continues to take place.
Join the entire supply chain, from government officials, road authorities, construction companies, traders, bitumen and asphalt producers, investment banks and their service providers, for three days of critical debate and networking.
The pre-conference Technical Focus Day on 28 November offers detailed analysis of key topics, led by subject experts. Topics include: the evolution of technology in west Africa, new technical developments in polymer-modified bitumen (PMB) and emulsions, maintenance and rehabilitation techniques and more.
The two-day Main Conference, 29-30 November, will challenge and educate delegates with in-depth analysis of the topics that are shaping the west Africa road construction industry. Topics include: identifying government strategies and commitments to building roads, improving the efficiency of the supply chain, reducing risk, improving infrastructure to support logistics, exploring the financial landscape and identifying sources of funding.
From keynote presentations to interactive panels, working groups, and on-stage interviews, experts from the most important organisations in the west Africa road construction industry will be represented across the main two conference days.
All eyes are focused on the next road construction projects and the prospect of doing business in west Africa. Register now and join decision makes and key stakeholders from the bitumen, asphalt , road maintenance and construction industries.