[Vacancy] Incentro is looking for a DevOps Engineer in Nairobi
Incentro is directly looking for a:
DevOps Engineer in Nairobi
Building functional systems that improve customer experience? Love for deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our customers' needs? And doing this at the #1 Google Premier partner of East-Africa?
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Proficiency with code repository management (git/bitbucket), code merge, quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment/management
- General purpose programming language proficiency, e.g. Java, Python
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Experience with system monitoring and analytics platforms
- Problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Your career with Incentro
What exactly does the job as a data engineer involve? As a Devops Engineer, you'll focus on solving problems and creating value for our customers by building solutions that are reliable and scalable to work with the size and scope of the company. You will play a major role in developing, deploying, and supporting customers' business applications. What more could you want?
What we offer
First, we offer a competitive salary starting from 80.000 KES GROSS (depending on expertise). We are always open to suggestions, based on your experience and skills. So, if you have anything in mind, please let us know.
But, enough about money, Incentro offers much more. We organise legendary drinks, parties and unforgettable team building trips! In our international setting you get the tools and trust to work autonomously. And you get to learn and grow in the process! For us it’s only natural to take good care of our people. That is what made us the 2nd best place to work in Kenya!
With change, we make our customers stronger. By creation we improve the customer experience for the world's largest brands. The result? Digital breakthroughs. A combination of (big) data, marketing, digital design and the desire to change has led us here. Are you ready for your next career step? Welcome to Incentro. Any questions about this role? Don't hesitate to call us. Apply for this job here.