19-08-2018 11:58:00 | by: Administrator | hits: 136616 | Tags:
Yes, subscribe me with Africa Business Communities
Please fill in and submit the form below to subscribe to our company and mailing lists.
| Africa | Algeria | Angola | Botswana | Cameroon | Côte d'Ivoire | DRC | East Africa | Egypt | Ethiopia | Ghana | Kenya | Mozambique | Morocco | Nigeria | Rwanda | Senegal | South Africa | Sudan | Tanzania | Uganda | West Africa | Zambia | Zimbabwe |
| Agribusiness | Automotive | Aviation | Banking & Finance | Energy | Government | ICT | Import/Export | Healthcare | Internet | Manufacturing | Media | Mining | Oil & Gas | Real Estate | Startups | Sustainable Development | Sustainable Energy | Telecom | Travel |
- AfDB, partners unveil initiative to secure climate-resilient water and sanitation services in five African countries
- USTDA supports grid modernization in Algeria
- Grande Côte Opérations signs MoU with CrossBoundary for construction of hybrid solar power station in Senegal
- AMDA signs MoU with REA to promote minigrids and decentralized utilities in Zambia
- USTDA supports clean energy access and utility digitalization in Benin
- Safal Group rolls out Safal Eye in the Wild Photography Competition for African photographers
- African Infrastructure Investment Managers acquires stake in West African LPG distributor
- Emirates increases flights to South Africa
- PPG appoints Meri Vainikka as Vice President, Architectural Coatings, EMEA, North and East
- LG sets goal to utilize more than half million tonnes of recycled plastic by 2030
[Column] Phyllis Wakiaga: Ease regulatory burden for SMEs
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are creators and innovators, generating new ideas, and developing the most interesting concepts. ...read full column here
[Column] Carol Koech: Are data centers in East Africa ready for digital demand?
The pandemic has accelerated our use of digital channels, both as individuals and as businesses. We’re using more streaming services, increasing our time on social media, conversing over Zoom and Teams, and using online platforms to learn ...read full column here
[Column] Cathy Smith: Sustainability or extinction: what African enterprises need to know about the next ten years
Are African enterprises at risk of extinction, just as millions of natural species face extinction due to the impact of climate change? ...read full column here
[Interview] Antonio Loureiro, Founder, A Cozinha, Portugal
António Loureiro together with his wife, Isabel, started the restaurant A Cozinha in Portugal in 2016. Fiercely committed to sustainability and zero waste, A Cozinha was recognized in 2021 by the United Nations as one of the … read full interview here.
[Interview] Mario De Alwis, Founder, North Lanka Family Foods, Sri Lanka
Sri Lankan entrepreneur, Mario De Alwis, is founder and Managing Director of North Lanka Family Foods, a subsidiary of Ma’s Kitchen, acknowledged by the United Nations in 2021 as one of the 50 Best Small Businesses in … read full interview here.
[Interview] Kenneth Munyi, Managing Director, Echo Kenya
Kenneth Munyi is the Managing Director at Echo Kenya. The cloud-based ICT company recently entered the Kenyan market and to mark its entry into it announced the launch of its ‘Superwan’ offering, a software-defined network … read full interview here.
[Interview] Marina Rakotondrasoa, CEO, Massöva, Madagascar
[Interview] Dexter Tangocci, Co-Founder, Integrated Aerial Systems, South Africa
Dexter Tangocci co-founded Integrated Aerial Systems (IAS) in 2016 and the company since built up a strong presence in the agriculture sector. Recognized in 2021 by the United Nations as one of the 50 Best Small Businesses in the world, IAS is one of only three licensed … read full article here.
[Interview] Omar Coulibaly, Managing Director, InnoFaso, Burkina Faso
InnoFaso is an agrifood company based in Burkina Faso whose mission is to meet the country's needs in the treatment and prevention of malnutrition. InnoFaso was recently recognized by the UN … read full interview here.