[Vacancy] Freelance Business Journalist in East Africa
Africa Business Communities will be developing a Tech Platform on its website and is therefore looking for a freelance journalist/webmaster in East Africa, specialized in ICT and Telecom.
Africa Business Communities has offices in Amsterdam, Madrid and Nairobi.
For this position we encourage both male and female and both young and experienced journalistst and webmasers to apply.
- You are working in Kampala, Kigali, Nairobi, Addis Ababa or Dar es Salaam
- You have been publicing about ICT and Telecom
- You write English perfectly, you are a native speaker
- You have journalistic skills
- You have experience as a webmaster
- You know and publish about business in Africa
- You are available for 1, 2 or 3 full days per week for an extended period
- You are a selfstarter
- You love working hard
- You have your own computer
- You have your own place to work
- You have access to broadband internet
- You are member of the Africa Press List (if you are not a member yet, you can sign up here for free: www.africapresslist.com/en/register/journalist)
- You have your own weblog
- You are a great networker (both online and offline)
- You have ambitions as an entrepreneur
- Year round job for 1, 2 or 3 days per week
- Access to the Africa Business Communities network
- Support of your ambitions as a journalist and entrepreneur
So you are interested, available and you meet the requirements. Now what?
In this e-mail you include:
- Your motivation letter
- Your CV
- The Link to your LinkedIn profile page
- The link to your blog (if you have one)