The African Business Roundtable Project Preparation Masterclass Free Webinar, July 27
Lisez cet article ici en Français
After discussions with a variety of advisory and investment institutions, and to further attract investment to projects, the African Business Roundtable Secretariat in association with Afreximbank has designed the “Project Preparation Masterclass”.
This masterclass will equip participants with the basic understanding and need for proper project preparation as key steps towards the presentation of bankable projects to financiers and introduce participants to the critical project preparation.
JULY 27 2022 FREE ONLINE TRAINING WEBINAR
The purpose of this event
- To expand the role of private enterprise in Africa and to create an environment conducive to economic growth and prosperity;
- To serve as aforum for its members, promote the establishment of business relations among them and encourage the formation of joint ventures;
- To promote wider awareness of Africa’s business, investment and trade potential;
- To cooperate with Governments, the public sector and other organizations in Africa and internationally with a view to advocating elimination of impediments to investment and
- Training and professional opportunities (including expert information on research and appropriate technology)
- Advice on potential sources of capital and assistance in resource mobilization;
- To serve as a partnership that is able to assist businessmen and businesswomen to play a constructive role in building a more prosperous Africa.
Who can participate
Interested candidates can apply to attend this free webinar and participation will be approved on a first-come basis. Businesses, entrepreneurs and startups are especially encouraged to register.
Register here for this webinar and see the list of speakers
Follow Africa Business Communities on Twitter
Follow us on our Africa Business Communities LinkedIn Company Page
Join the Africa Business Panel