Report on Port & Intermodal Projects in West Africa
Ports & Intermodal Projects in West Africa
17-19 July 2017 | Accra, Ghana
West African region, much like their easterly neighbours, is experiencing a surge in port development projects which will greatly expand, modernise and link shipping infrastructure across the region over the course of the next five years. With several multi-billion dollar projects already underway (with more in the pipeline) alongside a slew of smaller development initiatives, West Africa is well-positioned to carve itself out a larger share of the regional and wider shipping markets.
Click here to download our report on Ports & Intermodal Projects in West Africa highlighting:
- Key port & intermodal projects in West African countries
- Key developments and solutions required for port expansion projects
- Elaborative overview of each projects with its valuation and completion date
Want to know more about current and upcoming ports & intermodal infrastructure projects in West Africa?
Join us at Ports & Intermodal West Africa Conference from 17-19 July at Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City Accra, Ghana, to gain insights from our outstanding speakers and top decision makers including:
- Paul Asare Ansah, Director General, Ghana Ports & Harbours Authority
- Eric Tetteh-Addison, Policy, Planning and Scheduling, Ministry of Transport Ghana
- Mohammed Samara, Chief Executive Officer, Meridian Port Services Ghana
- Sylvia Asana Owu, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Ghana Shippers Authority
- Innocent Ogbuji, General Manager Commercial & Government Affairs, APM Terminals Nigeria
- Dr. Dakuku Peterside, Chief Executive Officer & Director General, Nigerian Maritime Administration & Safety Agency
- Sobantu Tilayi, Chief Executive Officer, South African Maritime Safety Authority
Don’t miss your chance to attend the event and enter the West African market.
I look forward to welcoming you to Ghana this July.
Marketing Manager - IQPC Middle East & Africa
Tel: +971 4 364 2975