[Vacancy] Incentro is looking for a Workspace Support Agent in Nairobi
Incentro is directly looking for a:
Workspace Support Agent in Nairobi
Listen to this: we believe happy people deliver excellent results. This is why we exist, to create a working environment where our staff can do what they were born to do: create software that makes impact. We build interesting web/app solutions for the Dutch and Kenyan market either commissioned by our customers or own solutions in interesting partnerships.
We manage this by being transparent, honest and giving full responsibility to our colleagues. We celebrate success and understand that in order to succeed, you need to be allowed to fail as well. By doing this, we already opened 8 offices in the Netherlands, Spain and now in Kenya with almost 300 happy employees and 130+ happy customers. Do you want to pursue happiness with us? Join us now!
About our Workspace
Workspace from Google Cloud enables you to do all your work in one suite. Access tools that enable you to connect to your colleagues wherever they are, create, store and access files instantly as well as manage users, devices and data securely and easily. We are the only Google Premier Partner in Kenya and offer the best of support and management of G Suite to customers all over Africa.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible person that understands Workspace and customers and help our customers to be happy.
We are looking for someone who likes to work in a complex environment with inspiring colleagues, inspiring clients and lots of learning opportunities.
With your ambitions and drive to get better everyday, you bring energy and inspiration to the team of consultants that share different kinds of knowledge (from sales to programming). You will assist in shaping our strategy and build a close relationship with both our team in Nairobi and also with our specialists in the Netherlands.
- Responsible for project implementation (deployment and migration), training and support of Workspace for customers
- Coordination of changes in conjunction with established change management policies in the customer environment.
- Quickly responds to incidents and requests submitted to service desk, providing resolution within a complex, fast-paced business environment.
- Be a technical point of contact when it comes to testing, planning and rolling out new features and updates released by Google
- Review current customer infrastructure and make recommendations for optimization of their Workspace usage.
- Provide documentation and knowledge transfer to other teams and team members
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
You need to bring:
- Understanding of and experience in implementation and support of Workspace and related technologies
- Google Apps Certified Administrator (preferred)
- Previous experience with working in a team would be a great advantage!
- Proven track record in customer relationship management
Besides knowledge we are looking for the following competencies:
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience as support agent
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in relevant areas e.g. ICT, Computer Science, web design, etc.
- Strong English written and oral communication skills and are not scared of discussing possible solutions with customers.
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work with Western management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to assist in a growing office.
- Energized and passionate about all you do in life.
- Flexible, open to new challenges and able to think out of the box.
- Responsible for finishing the work on time.
- Real team player who works together with other specialists in order to create the best result.
- Your assertive attitude enables you to collaborate remotely in a virtual team.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
We offer you:
- The opportunity to train and become a Workspace support expert
- Healthcare and a healthy lunch at the office
- Working in an agile environment with little hierarchy, lots of autonomy and many growing opportunities with a great focus on employee happiness.
- Play in the top league, work at the only Google Premier Partner in Kenya
- Great employment opportunity with room for creativity, development of your own career and inspiring team building. In Africa we were awarded the sixth place in the ´Best Place to Work - Award’ in 2018.
- A competitive salary
ONLY apply if you do have relevant knowledge and work experience: minimum of 1 year experience and a relevant degree, for your application to be included in the recruitment process. Apply for this job here.