Nigeria’s Economic Resurgence & Fulfilling Its Connectivity Potential
Following two difficult years spawned by a recessionary environment, the Nigerian ICT and telecoms market is slowly returning to stronger growth.
By Nigeria Com’s estimates, the retail telecoms market grew by 8%-10% in 2017, the sector’s strongest revenue performance since 2011.
The signs are positive yet persistent challenges remain that could hamper long-term Nigerian telecoms development as it enters it's 'Re-emergence Phase'.
Explore Nigeria’s path to GDP & connectivity growth in a brand new report brought to you by Nigeria Com and Xalam Analytics here
This free-to-access report covers:
- The correlation between the Nigerian GDP & mobile services growth
- The Nigerian mobile subscription base
- Nigeria's perennial communications sector challenges
- Nigerian mobile penetration rates vs other Sub-Saharan markets
- 4G network coverage vs other Sub-Saharan markets
- Nigerian financial inclusion rates & fibre rollout
- Nigeria's infrastructure requirements & potential
- 'The Re-emergence Phase' & the path ahead
From the effect of the country’s reliance on oil exports to its 4G spectrum allocation and the telecoms sectors’ current CapEx, discover how Nigeria’s economy is being uplifted by the cumulative telco sectors, and what catalysing actions will truly drive growth in 2020 and beyond.