Chariot signs well services contract with Halliburton for Anchois gas appraisal well offshore Morocco
Chariot, the Africa focused transitional energy company, announced it has signed a binding letter of intent with Halliburton, one of the world's largest oil field service companies, for services on Chariot’s planned Anchois gas appraisal well within the Lixus licence, offshore Morocco.
The services Halliburton will assist Chariot with include but are not limited to:
- project management services;
- directional drilling and logging whilst drilling services;
- drilling fluids materials and engineering services;
- cementing, pumping, materials and engineering services;
- wireline logging services; and
- drill bits and coring services.
Adonis Pouroulis, Acting CEO of Chariot, said, "Following on from our recently announced rig award, today’s release marks further progress towards our planned appraisal well on the Lixus licence, offshore Morocco, later this year. We remain on track for drilling operations to commence in December and we look forward to updating the market further as other operational milestones are achieved ahead of drilling.”