Housing and Residential Development Egypt Summit: Meet developers with US$60 billion of projects
As you may be aware, Egypt’s housing and residential sector has been experiencing exceptional growth over the last 5 years. We have been in discussions with a number of the major developers in Egypt and they are very bullish about the future. However, they have a number of challenges that they hope to overcome in order to maximise their profitability including:
• Learning how they can improve the speed of construction so that they can bring projects to market quicker
• Identifying the most cost-effective materials they can use to reduce the cost of construction
• Understand the various financing options they can adopt to enable them to increase the number of projects the can undertake
Further to these discussions we are organising Housing and Residential Development Egypt from 24-25 October at the InterContinental CityStars, Cairo, to discuss these challenges and how they can be overcome. Leading this meeting are some of the most influential developers with over US$60 billion of projects under their management including:
• Ayman Ismail, Chairman of the newly formed New Cairo Capital Company, who will give an exclusive closed-door briefing detailing the US$45 billion New Administrative Capital project
• Walid El Hindi, CEO, Capital Group Partners, who have projects worth over US$9.5 billion in the planning and design phase
• Amr Soliman, CEO, Mountain View, who launched the US$3.6 Mountain View iCity earlier this year
• Mohamed El-Mikawi, Managing Director, Al-Futtaim Real Estate Group, who is responsible for building the US$3.6 billion Cairo Festival City project
• Ahmed Shalaby, Managing Director, Tatweer Misr, who heads the company which, although only formed in 2014, has already broken ground on projects worth US$1.8 billion
Click here to download the agenda now!
Special offer for visitors of the Africa Business Communities website!
The Africa Business Communities Team