Conference: How business can make smallholder supply chains resilient | London, 13-14 March 2018
We would like to make you aware of Innovation Forum’s How business can make smallholder supply chains resilient conference, taking place in London on the 13th& 14th of March 2018.
The third in the smallholder series, this two-day conference will assess how business can connect the all-encompassing SDGs to their smallholder supply chains – and the business case for doing so.
Each agenda session will focus around specific goals, to avoid the overwhelming nature of the SDGs. By drilling down to the targets, discussion will maintain focus on clear, tangible outcomes and ensure business delegates receive as much practical insight as possible
Some highlights of the agenda include:
- The business case: An in-depth Q&A with Unilever about the relevance of the SDGs when developing smallholder policy
- Aligning strategy with the SDGs: Practical insights from Diageo, Mars and Sustainable Food Lab on how to identify and connect the most relevant SDGs to your smallholder supply chain
- Female empowerment: Focused discussion on the gender equality gap within smallholder farming, and what business can do to fix it
- Climate resilience: TFT and Olam address how business can help increase farmers’ resilience to climate change challenges
- Reducing food waste at farm level: Best farm management practices, technology and other solutions to reduce and eliminate food waste at the farm level
- Access to markets: The latest on how business can ensure access to markets, deliver long term stability and simplify the operating environment for smallholder farmers
We have senior sustainability professionals confirmed to speak from the likes of Unilever, Sime Darby, Syngenta, Marks and Spencer, AgDevCo, Olam, Rabobank, Mars, The Body Shop, CARE, ING, Fairtrade Foundation, TechnoServe, Oxfam, Bayer and more.
The event is being supported and hosted by Diageo.
Download the brochure to see the full list of speakers and agenda here
Register before Friday 19 January at the early bird rate (saving £200) here
Additionally, as one of our members, Innovation Forum would like to offer you a 15% discount on the ticket price, just quote ABC15 code when registering.
For any questions please contact Narni Brooke-Adil directly – Narni.brooke-Adil@innovation-forum.co.uk