Roads & Corridors East Africa 2017 | 20-21 June Nairobi, Kenya
Roads & Corridors East Africa Conference
19-21 June 2017, Radisson Blu, Nairobi
Governments across East Africa are set to change transportation and trade development by investing in the expansion and rehabilitation of existing roads, the creation of new road links between key cities and cross-border connections, as well as the integration of smarter traffic management solutions, such as ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems).
Together with Kenya’s Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing & Urban Development, the Roads & Corridors East Africa Conference (19-21 June; Radisson Blu, Nairobi) will bring together major stakeholders involved in the road and transportation sector to discuss upcoming opportunities and projects to achieve this vision.
We are less than 3 weeks away from the event and I thought I would provide you with an update on some of the major organisations attending the conference:
- Kenya Urban Roads Authority (KURA)
- African Development Bank
- National Treasury of the Government of Kenya (GOK)
- Department of Transport, South Africa
- Kenya’s Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing & Urban Development
- Ministry of Transport, Egypt
- TANROADS, Tanzania
- Surface and Marine Transport Regulatory Authority Consumer Consultative Council (SUMATRA), Tanzania
- Programme for Infrastructure Development in Africa (PIDA)
- RS Group - Golf Scaffolding
- Cepas Turkey
- Maurer SE
- Kansai Plascon
- PERI Formwork Scaffolding Engineering
- Earned Value Logistics Co.
- Egyptian National Institute for Transport
- East African Community Civil Aviation Safety and Security Oversight Agency (EAC-CASSOA)
- And many more…
If you would like to learn more about the development of this sector in Eastern Africa, then you cannot miss this event. Book online now with your credit card and get instant confirmation. Or simply reply to this email today and we'll contact you to confirm your booking and payment details.
Download your copy of the agenda today to see the full list of confirmed speakers and topics covered.
Remember - as a member of this group you get an exclusive 10% discount off the standard price to attend the forum.
Click to register online as a delegate before Thursday, 8 June using your promo code 28546.001_AI_LIA3.
I look forward to meeting you in Nairobi next month.
Marketing Manager - IQPC Middle East
Tel: +971 4 364 2975
P.S. If you provide solutions that can assist in developing more durable, cost-effective and safe roads and bridges, then now is the time to engage with East African government, consultants and contractors. Contact us now at email@example.com / +971 4 360 2800 to find out more on how you can grab one of the last 2 remaining slots.